- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:14 Jul 2022
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products - and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit Difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time - no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past - we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to work in our growing sales team.
Key focus & responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team and ensure the Salesforce system is being utilised to maximum efficiency, by delivering ongoing system enhancements, reporting, training and support, to all sales and customer service teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and update dashboards for the sales teams
- Scope and document business process enhancements
- Develop recommendations for UX and layout (including requirements gathering from users/stakeholders)
- Develop reporting for sales & customer service
- Regular development of advanced reporting & dashboards to support initiatives and provide transparency to the sales and customer service team
- Onboard all new sales and customer service team members with regards to salesforce
- Support the national sales and customer service team with all salesforce-related queries
What we need you to bring to our team:
- Experience at the Salesforce Administrator level
- Medium ability in MS Excel
- Familiarity with Salesforce Lightning
- Ranger badge preferred
- Excellent Communicator – both written and verbal; convey concepts to differing audiences, including own peer group.
- Proven capacity to engage and influence key stakeholders
- Problem Solving - Identify problems, review related information, develop & evaluate options & implement solutions.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit - our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity - embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive tech professional, we encourage you to apply today!