National Account Support Executive
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Jul 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a National Account Support Executive to join the Fletcher Insulation Team. Reporting directly into the National Account team, this is a critical role to Fletcher Insulation and pivotal to the continuation of our business transformation journey.
The National Account Support Executive is a dedicated commercial role responsible for supporting the profit and revenue targets for the National Account team. The role is responsible for the management of a range of supporting functions including but not limited to analytical support and insights into sales, profitability, market share, distribution, merchandising, rebate management and promotional effectiveness.
Your Key Accountabilities Will Be
- Work closely with the National Field teams to communicate account planning and expectations in trade
- Analytical support for customer reviews, meetings and internal presentations
- Review of promotional activity to help maximise effectiveness
- Develop innovation launch plans for new products
- Work closely with the Regional sales teams to communicate account planning and expectations in trade
- Support to the National account team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant Business Degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a national account support role withing a fast paced environment would be beneficial
- Some experience in a sales or marketing with an understanding of margins, trading terms and trade spend
- Strong commercial and analytical skills (Intermediate to high level Excel)
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills (including Powerpoint)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship builder with key accounts and the ability to manage conflict
We are seeking to appoint a forward thinking, results driven candidate, with a dynamic and fresh approach. Your experience in a national customer focussed team, would be ideal. You will have a keen interest in innovation, and you will always be looking for new ways to do things and taking a bold approach. You will want to bring the skills you have learnt so far and have a real transformational impact on our business.
Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Fletcher Insulation provides quality Australian made insulation into major residential and commercial construction projects. Pink Batts®, Permastop and Sisalation are household names in the Australian market and have helped grow the business over 100 years. We now have manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia creating products focused on innovation, sustainability and world leading technology.
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.