Customer Service Dispatcher
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/27081
- Closing Date:09 Jul 2022
Are you a solution-focused & motivated individual? Do you like a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? Our Christchurch team of Customer Service Extra-ordinaires are……..
What we can offer:
- Great employee benefits!
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross Etc
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
- Yearly Family Rainbows End trip and many more benefits
The Role (Multiple Roles available)
Your key responsibilities will be to provide excellence in Customer Services for Firth’s customer-base, by answering/provisioning customer enquiries/requests, managing/reconciling stock inventory, and coordinating fleet deliveries to meet or exceed performance goals. As well as liaising with other business units and internal customers in order to find and provide operational information to help solve customer queries and investigate stock variances. Building strong customer relationships, becoming involved in any process improvements to raise quality and service, as well as pro-actively identifying and informing customers of any network/operational delays will play an integral part in this role.
- You are a natural at building strong relationships with our Customers
- Confident self-starter
- Exceptional experience in talking to people and building business relationship
- Guru around data entry and MS Office Packages
What we are looking for:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Keeping accurate records of all works undertaken
- The ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- Forklift licence is preferable but not necessarily
In return you will be supported by a fun and inclusive environment. We don't expect you to be an expert but the zeal to learn and passion for customer service will make you stand apart.
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier. Comprising of three businesses, Certified Concrete, Masonry and Dricon, our products are sold either directly or via our channel partners who operate in the infrastructural, commercial and residential construction markets. Firth operates in every region across New Zealand and employs over 750 team members, across 80 sites.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.