- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Location:Wagga Wagga
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:09 Jul 2022
We have different positions available at our Tradelink Wagga Wagga branch!
We are looking for the following:
• Team Member
• Branch Manager
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry-leading training, and a stable, long-term career path.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Deliver items to customers throughout the local area
• Preparing and packing customer orders
• Stock replenishment and merchandising
• Serving Customers at the Trade Counter
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Customer service
- Ability to work as an individual but also with a team
- A current Drivers License or MR license for required roles.
- Forklift ticket an advantage
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a safety-focused environment
In this role you will use exceptional leadership to manage a team while being responsible for the Tradelink North Essendon branch. Extraordinary customer service and a well functioning branch will be crucial to servicing key accounts.
At Tradelink we empower our managers and provide them with the opportunity to have a real impact on their branch.
We encourage innovation through reward and recognition of our high achievers with an attractive salary package and a yearly conference.
- We are looking to speak with candidates who have demonstrated leadership experience ideally within the plumbing or building products industry.
- The ability to make good judgements while being able to juggle multiple priorities will suite an ambitious individual who is keen to forge a successful and long career with a leader in the market.
- Creating a great team culture and positive working relationships within the branch is essential to the running of the store while meeting Tradelink's company values.
- This could be a great opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager or Supervisor looking for a step up with the support of industry leading training and development programs!
Why Join Tradelink?
Our Tradelink branches a great team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network, as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. In addition to career opportunities within management and sales fields, Tradelink also offers the following to their team members:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership