Junior Showroom Fitout Assistant
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Jul 2022
We have an exciting new position available in our Tradelink Support Office! Located in Banyo, north Brisbane … no more commuting to the city!
We offer flexible working hours, work from home options, and even have parking available at the office too.
About the Role
In this role you will assist the Showroom Fit Out Coordinator in the delivery of showroom upgrades, showroom product changes and administrative duties across the showroom network, nationally.
Get creative with coordination of layouts and products to be displayed! While working closely with our Showroom Sales Consultants to ensure our local teams are heard.
- Responsible for the coordination of layouts, product selection and design support for showroom upgrades, product swap outs and other showroom refurbishment duties.
- Creating and a maintaining master Product selection that meets the ranging needs of the business and the aesthetic needs of the showrooms & current trends.
- Sole responsibility for maintaining project administration for the product swap out program such as budgets, schedules, contact lists and managing project filing and documentation. Management of costs, including obtaining and reviewing quotes.
- Responsibility for chasing up product delivery status, checking invoicing against purchase orders and other contract administration.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new Store design and concepts.
This is an entry level/junior role that can lead to a rewarding career at Tradelink!
You are motivated and keen to make your mark in the industry. You are able to absorb knowledge and ask questions to ensure you understand requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various levels of staff and management.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to identify, advise and manage programme priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
We offer staff discounts as well as a range of benefits!