Master Data Officer
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:TL/27217
- Closing Date:16 Jul 2022
This is an entry level role and we have the resources to train you. We are looking for motivated candidates with a high attention to detail that can work in a team.
Data entry experience is preferable with time management and problem solving skills essential.
Start your career with Tradelink and become apart of the Fletcher Building Group, an international company in the building industry. Fletcher's offer a study fund where employees can apply for 75 % of higher education to be paid for along with other career benefits.
In this role you will be trained to manage and maintain supplier cost, product information and account administration processes to be more efficient, ensure data integrity, and support business objectives with accurate and timely reporting.
- Upload, maintain and verify system data integrity to ensure databases are set up and aligned to the business strategy goals
- Support and assist in management of cost file processes including regular reviews and maintaining contact with key stakeholders
- Use analysis to develop and distribute accurate reports to key stakeholders.
- Produce and maintain policy and procedure documentation relevant to cost file administration and ensure consistent communication to key stakeholders.
- Implement new system enhancements with an innovative view to improve best business practices.
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Apply today to avoid disappointment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways