National Showroom Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:12345
- Closing Date:15 Jul 2022
About the role
Are you an experienced retailer and sales leader passionate about delivering a world class customer experience?
You could be our next National Showroom Manager!
This role is responsible for delivering a first class consistent customer experience, leading our team in achieving ambitious sales target and setting strategy for Tradelink showrooms around Australia.
You will have a passion for supporting the growth and development of our excellent team of Showroom Sales Consultants around the country.
Equally, your passion for retail execution will lead the implementation of excellence in presentation standards to ensure a great customer experience.
A drive to constantly evolve our physical showrooms and end to end customer experience is a key characteristic.
- Accountable for building showroom sales and gross profits through implementation of Tradelink inventory, merchandising and pricing policies, procedures and programs.
- Understanding the local market and competitive landscape to identify revenue growth opportunities
- Work in partnership with Branch and Regional Managers in the people management processes of the Showrooms, focussing on standards and sales performance tracking.
- Drives improvement in customer satisfaction results by proactively seeking customer feedback and taking action on it.
- Takes personal accountability for resolving customer issues and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Works with the General Manager Operations to develop annual profit plan for Showrooms.
Wins are celebrated! Customer acquisitions, growth and retention are recognised to ensure results continue.
You are an influential front-line leader with profit focus and decision-making skills. You will have a strong understanding of business acumen and drive results! Your passion for customer service will allow you to anticipate customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
- 5+ years of experience in senior sales / operational position within a national plumbing, building, hardware or related industry.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering exceptional customer service.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Proven track record in managing merchant / retail business for profit.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining effective relationships across cross-functional groups.
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
We offer staff discounts as well as a range of benefits !