- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/27287
- Closing Date:22 Jul 2022
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier. Comprising of three businesses, Certified Concrete, Masonry, and Dricon, our products are sold either directly or via our channel partners who operate in the infrastructural, commercial, and residential construction markets. Firth operates in every region across New Zealand and employs over 650 team members, across 80 sites.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for covering all elements of reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and business partnering for the Readymix business, being the largest operational segment and profit centre of Firth.
- Business partnering is the primary point of commercial support to the Readymix business
- Financial and management reporting
- Monthly forecasting
- Annual budgeting
- Regular reporting on key KPIs, sales volume, price performance, cost metrics, productivity, and profitability.
- Continuous improvement of reporting
- Regular contact with SMT members, Area Managers, and Plant Managers.
- Commercial support for business cases and capital requests.
- Assist with development and tracking of longer-term initiatives to support the delivery of the Readymix and Firth long-term strategy.
You will have a proven track record in management accounting and business partnering, supported by a degree in either Commerce or Accounting, and have a CA ANZ recognised Chartered Accountant qualification. Known for your ability to influence and communicate, you will be a highly motivated self-starter, have a strong commercial and financial background, and a proven track record in delivering results. You will be joining a driven and engaging team where there is a real opportunity for business partnering and driving value add initiatives. You will have a strong focus on improving reporting, systems, and processes.
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.