Contracts Supervisor (Auckland CBD)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Buildings
- Job Reference:FCB/27545
- Closing Date:07 Oct 2022
Up for an exciting and challenging role? This is your opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to one of the most unique and iconic projects in New Zealand. You will work within a supportive team environment and have access to career progression and skills development opportunities.
Forman Commercial Interiors installs all leading brands of suspended ceilings, wall partitioning systems, carpentry, and other specialist interior products such as interior acoustic wall systems. We are part of Fletcher Construction Buildings within Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company. Forman Commercial Interiors has a long an enviable history in delivering substantial and iconic commercial interior projects New Zealand wide.
About the role
We are looking for a Contracts Supervisor to join our team. The role is a permanent full time position, based at the New Zealand International Convention Centre (Hobson Street) in the city and reporting through to the National Business Manager. You will also liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders on a day to day basis, from our National Manager, Project Leaders, Commercial Team and Site Operatives.
The role of a Contracts Supervisor is varied, but will include:
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial interior fitouts
- Confident with leading a team
- Experience at successfully driving productivity in a team
- Competent in commercial contracting
- Knowledge in bespoke suspended ceiling solutions and carpentry,
- Great understanding of Health & Safety and truly believe all injuries are preventable
The following skills and attributes will allow the candidate to be successful in this role:
- Proven and effective people management skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computer skills and competency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to develop implement and monitor HSE plans
- A problem solver with a solution-focused attitude
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Keen to develop own knowledge and that of others
In return you can expect:
- Free car parking
- Phone & Laptop
- Ongoing Training and Support and industry leading access to career development opportunities
- Access to FB benefits and staff discounts
To submit your application, please apply on line.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.