Customer Service Representative
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:TLG/27560
- Closing Date:01 Nov 2022
Laminex New Zealand forms part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building. We are a trusted business partner for decorative surfaces and panel products offering expert knowledge and exceptional value to customers. With market leading brands in our portfolio including Formica, Laminex, Melteca, Strandfloor, Lakepine MDF and Caesarstone, Laminex New Zealand offers residential and commercial solutions for all interior spaces from benchtops and cabinetry through to structural flooring, wall lining and commercial joinery.
Our customers are the heart of what we do, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Auckland team.
As our successful Customer Service Representative, you will be joining our talented team of 14 and will be responsible for providing superior customer service and supporting existing internal and external stakeholders. Daily tasks will involve taking inbound calls primarily from Laminex’s Auckland customer base providing accurate information to products and services related enquiries, provide support to regional sales branches, cross selling, and phone sales support to the company Sales Representatives. Also, processing orders, and credits accurately.
This position plays a pivotal part in our organisation and as such you will need to;
- demonstrate excellent communication skills and thrive in providing a customer service experience that is second to none
- excellent phone mannerism as interaction with our customers will be solely telephonic
- execute administration tasks as required in a tidy and accurate manner
- be a strong team player
- ability to pick up and understand technical information, as you will be dealing with a wide range of questions relating to varied product offers
- promote safe working practises and environment
- excellent numeracy skills
To succeed in this role,
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service/ sales support centric role, preferably within the building materials industry
- you will be customer-focused
- be confident talking to and influencing people both over the phone
- you will be computer savvy and have good time management skills
- be able to build strong relationships with people at all levels
In return, you’ll be joining a well-respected business offering a range of benefits, well-designed training programs, and real opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of the Fletcher Group.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Please apply today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.