- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:CSP/27572-2
- Closing Date:11 Feb 2023
CSP Pacific is the leading manufacturer and distributor of road safety barriers, lighting poles, telecommunications columns, electric and solar solutions to the construction and infrastructure industry. Part of Fletcher Building Group, we are a small team of talented individuals on an exciting growth journey. We are investing in new technology to further cement our market position and are bringing new and innovative ideas to market. It is a great time to be joining the team!
About the role:
To enable and sustain this growth we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Planner to join our team. Working collaboratively across the Business, this critical role involves:
- Developing production plans for the quick and efficient manufacture of products using internal and subcontracted resources
- Coordinating delivery of materials and purchase/schedule manufacturing tasks to meet tight timeframes
- Product sourcing to ensure price, quality and availability meets service levels
- Providing a high level of customer satisfaction to all stakeholders including suppliers, internal engineering/sales teams and delivering top notch solutions to your customers, with updates on timeframes
- Championing stock accuracy and improvement of inventory turnover
This is an exciting time to join our Business, where you will be working with great people in a pivotal role where you’ll need to stay on top of your game! As well as an ability to move quickly in a fast paced environment you will have:
- Attention to detail and an ability to act with urgency
- A technical/manufacturing background with knowledge of planning, purchasing and production
- Knowledge of our products and steel experience preferable, as well as experience of reading and understanding technical drawings (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a strong desire to build sound relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a team environment where everyone contributes to the success of the department in a positive and proactive way
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, you will be able to leverage experience and relationships from across our organisation and achieve success for yourself and our company. Future growth can come in all forms, anywhere in NZ, as you will be part of a large organisation with a lot of opportunities for the right person. You will also enjoy a family orientated environment with a lot of emphasis on family gatherings, diversity and fun.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or contact email@example.com for further information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.