Tank Cleaning Operative (Hamilton/Tauranga)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCE#10046943
- Closing Date:07 Oct 2022
The Role / About You
Brian Perry Civil's Central Region has offices in Te Rapa & Mt Maunganui. We are expanding our Industrial Services capacity, undertaking a range of services including confined space entry to enable bulk storage tank cleaning, maintenance and repair works. As such, we are looking for people who are interested in switching up their careers into this field where all training will be provided to operate safely and efficiently within high compliance facilities and with fantastic earning potential.
Get in touch if you tick the following boxes:
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the highest standards of health and safety
- Physically fit and able
- Capable of heavy (25kg) manual handling of tooling and product for disposal whilst in confined spaces and wearing full PPE inclusive of respirator or surface supply breathing apparatus (BA).
- Able to navigate through tank entry/exit via fixed portals, both vertical and horizontal, ranging from 500mm – 900mm in diameter
- Keen to be part of a tight-knit team where you are working and travelling together
- Able to travel nationally and stay away from home base in provided accommodation frequently
- Available to work flexible hours and travel to an urgent job
Why Join Us?
We have a fantastic people culture here at Brian Perry Civil. Our Central region Branch is an award-winning branch, having picked up a raft of awards recently at the Civil Contractors NZ awards, acknowledging our technical excellence and project delivery outcomes, as well as one of our own winning the regional Trainee of the Year for the Waikato!
- A great team culture where we enjoy sharing learnings and celebrating our successes
- Unrivalled access to training, development, and career progression
- Competitive hourly rate and minimum 40 hours per week
- We include overtime after 44 hours a week at a rate of time and a half
- A healthy backlog and pipeline of projects and prospects
Brian Perry Civil is part of the Fletcher Building group of companies and a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. We undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialties including ground engineering, civil and structures, marine, industrial services and 3 waters.
Make a difference to our business and advance your career. At Brian Perry Civil you will enjoy the benefits and recognition of working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group. Along with a competitive remuneration package, this opportunity will also be an ideal platform for high performers to be ‘seen’ within the group.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.