- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Aggregates
- Job Reference:WIN/27723
- Closing Date:14 Feb 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated Quarry Supervisor with relevant A or B grade quarry management certifications.
Reporting to and working closely with the Quarry Manger you will provide strong hands-on leadership to ensure our operators are fully engaged to perform their tasks effectively and safely.
What we need from you:
- Proven experience in a quarry leadership role
- A good understanding of NZ Quarry Legislation
- Provide active leadership and develop a performance driven team with a focus on safety first
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of resilience
- Ability to keep focused when under pressure and deliver well considered outcomes
- A team player with a positive nature to coach and mentor your team.
For all that you will bring to the role, in return we will provide:
- A competitive salary + incentive + vehicle allowance
- Great staff discounts – Placemakers/Mico/Z and Mobile
- Employee Education Fund – for you and your family
- A close-knit team on site backed by an inclusive culture company wide
Winstone Aggregates - a leader in aggregate products and services in New Zealand. We operate 11 extractive quarries and two joint venture quarries with our partners in addition to our cleanfill, labs, and transport functions, our strong footprint gives our people new and unique opportunities to continue to grow.
Belmont Quarry is one of our key hard rock quarries supplying approx. 1 million tonnes annually into a buoyant and diverse market. We are focused on investing in our people to develop leaders to grow our business and have a strong focus on ensuring our people go home safely every day!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.