Customer Service Representative
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Steel
- Location:Mount Maunganui
- Job Reference:DIM/27899
- Closing Date:17 Oct 2022
Dimond Roofing is proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification, which is the top tier rating for this globally recognised eco-label, for all ColorCote® roll formed roofing products. Our products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country.
We have an opportunity for a motivated Customer Service Representative to join our vibrant and friendly team in Mount Maunganui. This is a full-time, permanent role, focused on providing our valued customers with a service experience that is second to none! Ideally, you enjoy the challenge of learning new products and absorbing technical information.
The daily duties include and not limited to:
- Attending to inbound calls, making outbound calls, and supporting walk in queries
- Offering solution-based support to our valued customers
- Liaise with customers regarding production scheduling and stock availability
- Communicate supply or delivery related issues and resolve customers’ complaints
- Liaise the factory manager and operations team about planning, production, dispatch, and transportation of good
- Supporting and working closely with the account managers
- Highly accurate in processing orders and credits, quotations, invoices, and general administration in a timely manner
- Contribute to the development of systems and processes for continual improvement
- Complete administration activities where appropriate
- Identify opportunities to increase sales of Dimond’s goods and services
- Passionate about customer service or trade sales support with at least 1 years’ experience within the Building Products, Construction, Manufacturing or Logistics industries
- Preferred: An experienced CSR with good understanding of the commercial market and processing high volume of purchase orders with utmost diligence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Enthusiastic team player
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
If this sounds like you, then please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Successful applicant will be required to provide the vaccination pass, undergo a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.