Store person / Forklift Driver - Haven Kitchens (Dandenong South)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Location:Dandenong South
- Job Reference:LAM/27960
- Closing Date:20 Oct 2022
About Haven Kitchens by Formica
We’re a kitchen company with a difference.
Backed by an industry giant (hello, Laminex) – we’re a start up that has big plans and we’re looking for like-minded people to join our dream, in an industry ready for disruption.
How this role will contribute to our future
One of our core values is Better Every Day. We’re going through an exciting business expansion opportunity & as such, we are looking for a Warehouse Assistant that will be part of a close-knit team of three at our Dandenong South warehouse / showroom
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday (8.00am-4.30pm), but should be flexible to work an hour either side of that.
This is a salaried position and remuneration will include a highly competitive base salary + super
Key focuses & responsibilities?
- Use of forklift to load and unload trucks
- Use of warehouse management system/ general computer tasks
- serving customers
- counting stock
- assisting the small team to ensure everyone goes home on time
- being able to deliver products locally in the truck (if licensed)
We are looking for:
- a current LF forklift license, with min 6 months experience loading and unloading trucks
- Sound computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- A 'team-first' attitude
- A MR or HR truck license would be highly desirable
- Previous customer service / yard hand experience (dealing with customers) is highly regarded
We’re backed by Laminex (& Fletcher Building Group)
As your friends and family, Laminex has been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Laminex is a diverse, innovative and product leading organisation a part of the Fletcher Building Group with locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Go on, join us. We dare you.
“Apply now” or contact Lachlan for a confidential discussion on 0456 918 772