Senior Test Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Digital@Fletchers
- Job Reference:FBC/28367
- Closing Date:21 Dec 2022
The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We have some 30 businesses across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific.
We have embarked on a significant, multi-phase ERP project (Digital @ Fletchers), which involves upgrading our legacy transactional systems with a common group-wide ERP solution, implementing ‘best in class’ business processes, creating a foundation of accurate, timely and consistent business data. Over the next 4 years the D@F Foundations project will rollout SAP S4/HANA to 24x Business Units. This new support model will be called SAP Core & Edge and this role forms part of this team.
About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst who will be responsible for the design and implementation of Test activities for software and systems to detect faults. Working closely with Developers and Project Managers to ensure defects are resolved. Providing feedback to both the test process and other teams.
To be considered, you’ll have 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Test Analyst within an enterprise level organization. As a Senior Test Analyst, you should have a good understanding of structured test methods and processes with key knowledge of Test methodologies. Your previous experience as a Test Analyst will include:
- Generation of test scripts and plans as well as automated test scripts using UFT or any other Test automation tool
- 3+ years’ experience in ERP testing preferred SAP S4/HANA
- Sound experience with Integration and API testing.
- Identifying risk and suggest mitigation.
- Experience with defect management and test automation tools.
- Diploma/Degree in Computing or Information Systems with an International Software Test Qualification Board (ISTQB) Certified Tester (preferred).
- SQL knowledge an advantage.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to carve out a rewarding career with Fletcher Buildings, Apply Now!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.