- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/28388
- Closing Date:19 Oct 2022
Fletcher are currently looking for a Utilities Supervisor to join the Eastern Busway Alliance project based in Panmure.
The Eastern Busway is a significant project for Auckland and forms a key part of the region’s rapid transport network. Similar to the Northern Busway, it will create separate lanes for new high-frequency bus services to connect people from Botany, Pakuranga and the surrounding suburbs with the rail network in Panmure. The project includes cycling and walking paths, safety, environment and roading improvements, and a Reeves Road flyover, giving people a range of travel options and more reliable journey times.
As the Utilities Supervisor on the project, you will;
- Be technically competent and experienced in management of utilities work, dealing with power, phone, water and gas utilities providers and numerous subcontractors
- Plan and manage execution of the utilities scope of work to health and safety standards, project specification, budget and programme
- As a pivotal member of the team you will build and maintain strong working relationships with your Construction Manager, Zone & Discipline Managers, Engineers and Supervisors
- Champion a high performance culture within your team and the project
- 5 - 10 years’ experience working on civil projects with direct exposure to utilities work
- Be able to work in an autonomous environment, taking the initiate to drive high performance within the team
- Display strong levels of stakeholder management with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience managing and delivering execution of works on time, in full and to project specification
What’s on Offer
- Work on one of Auckland's most iconic projects
- Competitive package + great employee benefits, including educational support
- Clear opportunities for training and career growth
- Internal mobility across an exciting portfolio of current project and future works
For more information about the Eastern Busway visit easternbusway.nz
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained, and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.