Mobile Plant Operators
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Aggregates
- Job Reference:WIN/28421
- Closing Date:28 Sep 2022
To meet the growing demand for our quality greywacke deposit, we are on the hunt for two Operators to join our high-performing team to operate our new mobile plants.
Located Northeast of Warkworth in the beautiful Whangaripo Valley, you will be joining a dedicated team that delivers exceptional customer service and an ‘extra mile’ attitude to every job in the North Auckland and Kaipara Districts.
We can offer:
- Monday to Friday 6.30am to 5.00pm – occasional Saturday
- Guaranteed 40 hours - Weekly paid – Saturday paid at time/half
- Employee benefits – inhouse employee education and welfare fund programmes, Z fuel discounts and returning from parental leave support
- Career advancement opportunities – support with quarry qualifications and learn to operate all quarry machinery
- An inclusive, supportive and fun environment
You will need:
- A full New Zealand driver’s licence - WTR advantage
- Decent level of fitness – there will be some manual heavy lifting
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Common sense and a healthy and positive attitude towards your work to ensure your teammates get home safely each day.
Rodney Aggregates are focused on supplying high-quality aggregates for a diverse range of projects, from large-scale civil construction to a household driveway.
If you have a good attitude, aren’t afraid of hard work, are a good problem solver and most of all are reliable then this will be a team you will want to join!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.