- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:05 Oct 2022
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do and we are currently on the lookout for a new Marketing Specialist!
Key focus & responsibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our National Marketing team. The role will provide senior and specialist Marketing and Communications support to Stramit and its associated brands for Stramit, Fair Dinkum Builds, Fair Dinkum Sheds and Taurean Door Systems.
We are undergoing innovative activities across all brands, so if you are seeking an exciting challenge that can genuinely make an impact, read on!
You will be given the opportunity to drive a range of Marketing activities across all brands, influence senior stakeholders and engage with external agencies. You will be our internal champion for our digital presence and will have a passion for all things digital. Our business has a mix of B2B and B2C channels, making your role an all-encompassing digital growth opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement an engaging and high performing content strategy
- Drive digital strategies across multiple brands and grow our online presence
- Maintain our digital tools, including multiple customer-facing websites and social media ecosystem
- Support National Marketing campaigns with strategic advice and tactical support
- Play a lead role in online media opportunities and establish relationships with key media contacts
- Provide strategic advice and support regarding all Local Area Marketing activities
- Data management and CRM management
- Develop and deliver national sales promotions to generate leads and support brand awareness
- Lead the maintenance and evolution of all tactical marketing materials
- Support the National Marketing team on ad-hoc marketing activities, as required.
- A solid background in Marketing
- Degree qualifications in Marketing, Communications or similar
- A strong writer and content creator, with a track record of content performance and working with online media outlets
- Effective project management skills. Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing tasks
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with Local Area Marketing
- Experience with Campaign Design & Management
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Skill development opportunities – this role will allow you to develop skills across the marketing spectrum in B2B and B2C
- Great time to join – the dedicated and collaborative marketing team has a pipeline of major projects and exciting work ahead
- Flexibility –work from home or the office or both. Our marketing team currently works from home three days per week!
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
If you possess the above skills and experience and are looking to join a driven marketing team who are absolutely committed to success, please apply today!