- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/10047838
- Closing Date:02 Dec 2022
Our Higgins Green Team on the Kapiti Coast have an opportunity for an experienced Drainlayer to join the crew due to our ever expanding drainage work on projects across the Kapiti Coast.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whanau
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
As a Drainlayer, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all drainage is laid according to specification and best practice industry standards, be self-managing ensuring that all timelines and targets are met and be available for weekend and night work as required. You’ll also share your knowledge and mentor our apprentices.
What you'll bring to the role:
- A Certified Drainlayer licence, however if you have the experience but no tickets we can help you get certified!
- Confidence and proven ability in undertaking all aspects of drainlaying, including inside and outside work
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Civil sector experience
- A strong work ethic
- Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
- Be physically fit, able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day.
If you are looking for a new role in an organisation where you can grow and develop then apply online or drop into our Kapiti Branch TODAY!
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.