- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/28475
- Closing Date:04 Oct 2022
Our Australian Made Story
You know you’ve found the right place when you feel like you belong. Where you mix with people with shared values and drive. Whose energy sparks your own, and where you feel like you’re part of something great.
That’s what you’ll find at Laminex. We’ve been Australia’s leading manufacturer of decorative surfaces for over 85 years. From humble beginnings in a tin shed in Melbourne, we now service all of Australia with manufacturing, distribution and sales hubs around the country – and we’re continuing to grow.
But who are we? We’re a team of high performers. We believe in camaraderie and creativity. In continuous learning, and embracing change. In balancing work with wellbeing. And achieving personal goals just as much as professional goals.
You may not find ping pong tables or poker here… but we know you’ll find somewhere you belong.
Ready to take the next step in your career?… read on. You could find your future at Laminex.
Where your story begins
Awesome opportunity for a dynamic Sales Representative to join our supportive and thriving sales team. Servicing Regional NSW & ACT, this role will be working with a range of clientele building upon existing business and creating new long-lasting relationships.
You will focus on working with our customers across the Trades, Residential building and Commercial space providing an optimum level of service while developing and maximising sales across your allocated territory.
This role will focus on:
- Promote the Environmental, Health & Safety culture within the organisation by conducting and contributing to regular safety and wellbeing initiatives;
- Managing existing customer base while developing new sales leads across the residential building space;
- Understanding and applying ‘Primary Demand’ strategies to achieve maximum exposure of key products throughout the end-to-end sales process;
- Provide sound product knowledge and brand expertise to all stakeholders to assist with product application and material selections;
- Deliver on revenue, margin and growth targets through the specification and implementation of all Laminex products and relevant sales strategies;
- Maximising opportunities through effective planning and time management; scheduling and managing weekly call cycles through CRM;
- Effective communication and activity around New Product Development (NPD) launches and associated events;
- Ensuring all company assets are merchandised and kept up to date throughout call cycle;
- Regional travel and overnight stay required to service existing customer base
The role you will play
Like us, you will be an ambitious and results focused person who has a genuine interest in our brand to ensure, product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained.
You will have the following skills and experience;
- Knowledge of the building industry and working within a business with a broad and complex product range;
- Enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Customer focused style and a relationship driven approach in influencing key stakeholders;
- The ability to prioritise customer needs and value manage projects throughout the sales process
- Outstanding time management capabilities with the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time;
- Intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in analysing data and providing reports when required;
- Proven problem solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes.
Are you ready to start your next chapter?