Manufacturing/Machine Operator - Day Shift
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Clever Core New Zealand
- Job Reference:CLC/28481
- Closing Date:09 Dec 2022
- Operating computer-controlled machines used to cut and assemble timber framing
- These machines are also used for installing plumbing, insulation, windows and wall lining
- Assisting on the assembly line
- Using power tools where required
- Working as a team
- Working safely at all times
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- 6.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday
- Training provided - learn new skills
- Work with a great team that want to be here
- Work indoors out of the cold wind and rain!
- Genuine career progression and chance to upskill
- Be eligible to work and live in New Zealand
- Pass a Pre-Employment medical & Drug + Alcohol Test
- Pass a Criminal Check
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online or call/text Rebecca Ellery for more information 0272944296.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.