- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/28514
- Closing Date:13 Oct 2022
Fletcher are currently looking for a motivated, professional individual with an excellent attitude to manage our reception area on the Eastern Busway Alliance project based in Panmure.
The Eastern Busway is a significant project for Auckland and forms a key part of the region’s rapid transport network. Similar to the Northern Busway, it will create separate lanes for new high-frequency bus services to connect people from Botany, Pakuranga and the surrounding suburbs with the rail network in Panmure. The project includes cycling and walking paths, safety, environment and roading improvements, and a Reeves Road flyover, giving people a range of travel options and more reliable journey times.
About the role
- Managing all daily clientele who walk through the door and answering phone enquiries
- Ensuring the reception and common areas are stocked and kept clean and tidy
- Creating purchase orders through our purchase order system - JDE
- Provide support to the office manager in the day to day office management
- Managing printer and stationery supplies to ensure that the office is well stocked and functioning
- Building positive working relationships with all staff within the Office and providing administrative support as and when required
Skills and experience required
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisation skills
- Minimum restricted Class 1 Drivers Licence
- Strong work ethic and have the capacity to cope with multiple issues/tasks
- Being adaptable, show initiate, and demonstrate attention to detail
- Personal commitment to the highest standard of health and safety
- Experience in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and processes
If your strengths are customer service, organisation, teamwork and humour and you have previous administrative or receptionist experience, we’d love to hear from you for this position.
What’s on Offer
- Work on one of New Zealand’s most iconic projects.
- Competitive package + great employee benefits, including educational support
- Clear opportunities for training and career growth
- Internal mobility across an exciting portfolio of current project and future works
For more information about the Eastern Busway visit easternbusway.nz
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained, and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.