- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Concrete Divisional Support
- Job Reference:Drivers
- Closing Date:06 Oct 2022
Fletcher Building – Concrete Division
Concrete production chain begins with extraction of raw materials in our quarries, through to product manufacturing and delivery. We have driving roles across 3 different Businesses and throughout Aotearoa.
- Winstone Aggregates transport the raw material from our quarries to our production plants.
- Golden Bay Cement manufactures and supplies bulk and bagged cement and
- Firth Industries ready-mix concrete trucks with the mixing bowls
Our drivers are really quite valuable to our operations and frontline of our customer service. You will be someone that can chat to the site manager or project manager as well as be polite, friendly and professional to everyone.
We want you to enjoy your job and go home safely to your family at the end of every workday, so you’ll be Health and Safety focused.
- A clean and up-to-date Class 4 New Zealand driver’s licence (or class 2 and we can support class 4)
- Physical fitness (there is repetitive heavy lifting)
- Experience with road ranger gearbox and driving unstable loads is advantageous
- Communications Skills - Verbal & Written
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.