Business Development Manager - DBT
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Oct 2022
Want to make a real difference for a respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people? People who not only understand true partnership but also believe in out-caring and out-working our competitors, all in the name of serving our customers?
At Tradelink, our goal is to provide the best solution for every single customer, and keep pace with their needs. Your role as a Business Development Manager is to help the Tradelink community make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
Join us as a Business Development Manager - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress. The Design by Tradelink Division provides expert service and advice to architects and designers, ultimately making commercial project specification seamless from design to delivery.
Bringing a level of energy and resilience to your role, you’ll roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. As the driving force behind sales team revenue, you’ll work with our biggest current and future customers, building relationships and helping find solutions. Sound like you? Read on!
As a Business Development Manager, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll drive growth for the business, using your sharp business mind and real, get-the-job-done approach.
- You’ll create and execute sales plans and channel your sales know-how to connect with and create new leading customers and identify new market opportunities.
- You’ll champion service delivery by building true partnerships and always looking for solutions. But you’ll also raise the bar, seeking out new and better ways to exceed our customers' expectations.
- You’ll work with the branches and our people, helping each other out because we know we’re better together.
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
The work we do often isn’t easy, but like the rest of our people, you won’t be afraid to put in the hard yards to deliver results that matter - for our customers and the business. You’ll need a strong knowledge of sales cycles and strategies and some runs on the board to prove it!
We’re also looking for:
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment and managing sales-related administration procedures including quoting and pricing, sales reports, CRM systems and account queries.
- An understanding of leading and meeting occupational health & safety requirements and building a safety-first culture.
- To be a team player: hard-working, approachable and ready to get the job done!!
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too! Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and back each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- A great incentive program to recognise your performance
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- Great discounts including travel, banking, optical, health insurance and of course massive savings on any Tradelink with Fletcher Building products
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares to grow your financial future
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!