- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Dec 2022
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. As part of the overall Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including foundation and piling works.
We need an Estimator with at least 5 years’ experience in pricing civil infrastructure projects to be part of our team based in Auckland.
Whether you have worked your way up from being hands on in the construction industry or you have a degree in engineering; sharp analytical skills and the ability to make quick decisions with confidence are a must.
The successful applicant will possess an appropriate tertiary qualification (engineering preferred) backed by significant construction estimating experience – ideally on multi-faceted infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge and experience utilising varying forms of project procurement.
- In depth knowledge of construction methodologies.
- A comprehensive understanding of key contractual aspects of construction contracts including the conditions of tendering.
- A high degree of computer literacy including experience with Candy, Primavera Suretrak, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
An ability to develop innovative solutions to issues that may arise through the construction process
This is your chance to join a dynamic, vibrant team working on projects which will play a key role in the future of Auckland. You will also have the unrivalled access to training, development programmes and career progression that comes with being part of the Fletcher Building Group. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
How to Apply
For your opportunity to make it with Brian Perry Civil, please click apply now.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.