Sales and Service Coordinator / Yardperson (Hamilton)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/28672
- Closing Date:17 Oct 2022
Humes is the leading pipeline systems supplier to New Zealand's infrastructure and rural market. Right now, ours is an exciting industry to be in. We are a dominant player and have a great reputation and nationally provided support. And we are proud to be part of the Fletcher Building group of companies.
On offer, we have 2x exciting opportunities to join our fabulous Hamilton team, in Frankton. These are full-time entry level roles. If you are a self-starter with a great attitude this could be perfect for you! We are currently recruiting for:
- Sales & Service Coordinator
Depending on the role, key responsibilities can include:
- Co-ordinating our customer deliveries, processing and dispatching.
- Stock Control, replenishing shelves
- Loading and unloading products – forklift operation
- Providing great customer service and advice to our customers whether it be face to face, over the phone, email or working alongside our account managers on project specific jobs
- Providing guidance and expertise to our customers on our products
The positions are full time, minimum 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, so your weekends are free! These roles are suited to someone that enjoys manual labour and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty! You must be physically fit and able to lift objects up to 25 kgs in weight. If you are hardworking and determined, you will be well rewarded with the kind of career pathways and vast array of incentives that only being part of the Fletcher Building Group can offer. Come and join our kiwi success story and apply online today!
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand, and able to pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug and criminal check.