Customer Service Representative - Wellington
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:EAS/28684
- Closing Date:12 Oct 2022
Fletcher Steel is New Zealand’s leading importer, distributor, and processor of steel representing Fletcher Building’s Easysteel, Fletcher Reinforcing, Fletcher Wire Products, Dimond Roofing, Pacific Coilcoaters, and CSP brands. We are the strength at the heart of New Zealand’s buildings and infrastructure. Our people use their experience, skills, and individuality to do amazing work.
Our customers are the heart of what we do, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Wellington team as our next Customer Service Representative. You will be joining our small and talented team of 06 and provide day-to-day operational support to both internal and external stakeholders. This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours from 7.30 am to 4.00 pm (Monday-Friday).
Daily tasks will involve regular telephone, email, and over-the-counter interaction with existing and potential customers, proactively responding to inbound calls with a high level of professionalism, offering solution-based support, and general admin duties. Also, providing customers with quotes, processing orders, and providing support to our Sales team.
This position plays a pivotal part in our organisation and as such you will need to,
- demonstrate excellent communication skills and thrive in providing a customer service experience that is second to none
- execute administration tasks as required in a tidy and accurate manner
- be a strong team player
- ability to pick up and understand technical information, as you will be dealing with a wide range of questions relating to varied product offers
- promote safe working practices and environment
- excellent numeracy skills
To succeed in this role,
- you will be customer-focused
- be a confident communicator (verbal and written) and ability to build solid relationships with people at all levels
- positive attitude and a team player
- you will be computer savvy, have great attention to detail, and have good time management skills
- previous experience in a similar CSR/ Trade Sales Support role within the trade industry, is desirable
In return, you’ll be joining a well-respected business offering a range of staff benefits and real opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of the Fletcher Group. The team you will be joining have many years of experience under their belt - they’re great mentors, they’re a friendly bunch and they’re ready to welcome you as a fantastic new addition to their business!
Applications close on the 12th of October 2022, or as soon as the role is filled. Therefore, don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today and we look forward to hearing from you!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.