Quality Assurance Technician
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:20 Oct 2022
Our Higgins team in Morrinsville are looking for a permanent full time Quality Assurance Technician to join them.
Great start to your career to becoming an Engineer – we will support you with your studies and teach you everything we know!
As a QA Tech you will provide effective and proactive support through accurate and timely data and documentation control, plan, and monitor quality assurance in different roading surfaces.
You’ll also facilitate onsite field testing, using mathematical and machinery procedures and to give you the full experience you may also be on the end of the shovel supporting the Team in the field.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Mathematics will be your strong point you will love all things facts and figures
- Ability to work nights shift and dayshift, including weekends
- Self-motivation, a positive attitude, and the ability to think for yourself
- Be a reliable, honest, and flexible team-player
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Have excellent time management skills
What we offer:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Generous parental leave
- Learn new skills and develop your career within Higgins
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your family
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga.