- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Traffic Management
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/10048510
- Closing Date:01 Dec 2022
Join our Traffic Management Team working in the beautiful Wairarapa region. You will be part of a great team working on various projects in the Masterton area this is a permanent full-time position and career development is available.
This opportunity is for a qualified STMS with Level 1 certification and practical experience.
What you will need:
• Full clean New Zealand Driver’s License
• Minimum STMS Qualification Level 1
• Previous experience within roading or infrastructure desired but not essential
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including health insurance, education funding for you and your family, share schemes, discount on various products just to name a few for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.