Customer Delivery Specialist
- Job Type:Part time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:15 Dec 2022
Our Christchurch team of Customer Delivery Extraordinaires are in search of 2 x Full time permanent teammates to join our team. This role could be a new beginning for you for the New Year?
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross and many more
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependents
- Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Firth
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
Your key responsibilities will be to provide excellence in Customer Services for Firth’s customer-base, across our ready-mix concrete customers here in Christchurch. You will be playing a key part in the customers journey in a varied and busy team. From answering/provisioning customer enquiries/requests, managing stock inventory, coordinating fleet deliveries and working closely with our concrete plants, inputting ordering into our system or showing customers around our showroom.
You will build strong relationships with customers internal and external, be involved with problem solving, proactively looking ahead to ensure we are delivering product efficiently, all while keeping our customers informed and up to date with any changes that might affect them. This is a very fast-paced role and will require resilience.
Ngā Pūmanawatanga Ōu - What You Will Bring
- You are a natural at building strong relationships
- Confident self-starter
- Team player who is adaptable and customer focused
- Likes to have a laugh, has a positive attitude and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Customer service or call centre experience (or able to demonstrate experience in a professional busy environment, maybe you are an experienced hospitality worker looking for a change)
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication written and verbal, confident talking to customers
- Confident with computers and technology, ideally used to using order inputting systems or able to demonstrate experience with technology Microsoft suite for example
- The ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment, calm under pressure and maintain a professional positive attitude
Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier. Comprising of three businesses, Certified Concrete, Masonry and Dricon, our products are sold either directly or via our channel partners who operate in the infrastructural, commercial and residential construction markets. Firth operates in every region across New Zealand and employs over 750 team members, across 80 sites.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.