Senior Finance Business Partner- Tradelink Support Office Banyo
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:09 Apr 2023
At Tradelink, we believe in going beyond just making a sale. Our goal? To provide the best solution for every single customer, and keep pace with their needs. Your role as a Finance Business Partner? Helping the Tradelink community make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
As a Senior Finance Business Partner, reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will provide commercial and financial decision support, and deliver insight to drive sales and margins. As a trusted, visible, and accessible point of contact for all levels of Tradelink, you will deliver financial analysis to management, providing insights and recommendations to enable the business to make fast, profitable decisions and deliver commercial outcomes.
As a Senior Finance Business Partner, here’s what your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with key stakeholders of the Operations Team to understand the drivers of business performance to enable delivery of financial targets
- Translating complex financial and commercial data into clear and simple insight, that the team are able to action
- Working with Business Intelligence Tools, in conjunction with our Data and Visualisation Developers, to develop KPIs for the Sales team
- Building models to solve business challenges and drive profit improvement
- Proactively seek opportunities as well as identify and mitigate risk
- Supporting the annual budgeting cycle, and monthly forecasting
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need:
- A degree in Accounting/Commerce/Business/Economics
- A CA/CPA qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Strong Stakeholder management ability and partnering experience
- An ability to analyse data into actionable insight and results
- Experience in developing budgets and forecasts
- An ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ambition to learn and develop
- Experience in reviewing and understanding commercial/sales contracts is desirable but not essential
- Multisite experience is desirable but not essential
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an education fund enabling you to choose your own career development options
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too, here at Tradelink. Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and protect each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!