- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/29053
- Closing Date:25 Jun 2023
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Roading Construction Project Manager to join our Green Team in Tauranga. This is a diverse role and you will involved in projects ranging up to $50m, there is a strong pipeline of work to be involved in and excellent opportunities to continue to grow your career with Higgins.
In this role you will apply your industry expertise to successfully manage programme, cost, quality, resources and most importantly safety outcomes across your portfolio of projects.
Come join the Green Team:
- Competitive salary + Company Vehicle
- Join a supportive team that treat each other like Whānau
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your career goals
- Career development – opportunities to grow your career at Higgins and the wider Fletcher Building group of businesses
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme, including:
- A brand-new market-leading parental leave policy to ensure employees are well supported throughout one of life’s most significant events.
- FB employee share scheme, educational and welfare funds
- A significant portfolio of retail benefits across major NZ businesses such as ANZ, Z energy, PlaceMakers, Mico and Samsung.
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience working on Roading Construction projects is highly sought after
- Proven industry experience as a Project Manager or Project Engineer ready for their next step
- Strong client liaison experience and passionate about building client relationships
- Experience managing project timelines and delivery successfully
- Strong focus on health and safety not just your own but your colleagues and the public
- A strong focus on cost control and quality outcomes
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.