- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCE10049041
- Closing Date:17 Dec 2022
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. As part of Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of civil construction projects specialising in bridges, retaining structures, reservoirs and seismic strengthening.
We are looking for hammer hands and civil carpenters to leading hands to join our highly experienced Hamilton team.
You will have the skills, knowledge and carpentry qualifications ensuring you can construct works in a timely and safe manner in accordance with the plans and materials specified.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
- Unrivalled access to development and career progression
- Discounted fuel
- Job security
- Opportunity for external training from the Employee Education Fund (for you and your dependants)
- Preferential Southern Cross health insurance
- Company discount card at retailers such as Placemakers, Mico etc
- Access to a great parental leave benefits
Your responsibilities will include;
- Making sure your foreman knows what you are doing and what materials equipment and information you require to do your job
- Use initiative, come up with ideas, and think outside of the square.
- Look after your personal safety and that of others working with you
At Brian Perry Civil we are committed to zero harm initiatives and ensuring high levels of health and safety are in place and being utilised at all times.
It’s a great time to join our growing business! If you want to join a highly engaged, sought after business, then please apply now!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.