Driver: Class 4
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/10048502
- Closing Date:09 Dec 2022
Looking for your next opportunity?
We have opportunities available for Driver/Operators to join the Higgins “Green Team” in Kapiti.
As an experienced Driver you will be confident in all driving situations whether you are loading various mobile plant, operating tip truck and trailers or similar within the roading, construction industry.
Then this is what we think you will need to be successful in this role:
• Full clean driver’s license (Class 2 or 4 incl WTR)
• Roading and Infrastructure experience
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A reasonable level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
In other words, we want someone who is reliable, will turn up on time every day with a positive safety focused attitude!
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships, discounted fuel and many more for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.