- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel Divisional Support
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Dec 2022
Fletcher Steel is New Zealand’s leading importer, distributor and processor of steel representing Fletcher Building’s Easysteel, Fletcher Reinforcing, Fletcher Wire Products, Dimond Roofing, Dimond Structural, Pacific CoilCoaters and CSP Pacific brands. We are the strength at the heart of New Zealand’s buildings and infrastructure. Our people use their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced eBusiness specialist to join Fletcher Steel and lead our eCommerce strategy. Based in Auckland and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will provide leadership, direction and strategy across the Fletcher Steel e-commerce websites and applications to ensure smooth and integrated B2B and B2C transactions. You will work closely with our various business units to develop tailored strategies and will coordinate external development teams to ensure design, implementation and administration of the web based platforms.
Some of the key skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technology or marketing degree with at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Extensive understanding of web infrastructure, communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Strong understanding of graphics design programs, including Adobe InDesign or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of human-to-computer interaction and graphical user interface design
- Experience in gathering, analysing, and meeting business requirements.
- Understanding of project management principles
- Excellent knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging Web services and e-commerce/e-business trends
- Ability to present ideas in business and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced e-commerce professional to project manage a new strategy and implementation across a number of successful brands in the Fletcher Steel business. You will work with a passionate and dedicated marketing function and enjoy ongoing training and development, flexible working, excellent employee benefits as part of the Fletcher Building Group, genuine progression opportunities along with a salary package commensurate with the position.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.