Branch Assistant (Christmas Casual) - Tradelink Sydney CBD
- Job Type:Part time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:04 Dec 2022
Want to work with a team of real, sleeves-up, get-the-job-done people?
At a place where you get to help people out and see familiar faces every day while serving plumbers and builders?
At Tradelink, we’re about much more than just making a sale. We really value the relationships with our customers and believe in finding solutions for every single one. Why? So they’ll come back to see us for their next project… and the one after that! Your role as a Branch Assistant? Helping make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
We currently have multiple Christmas Casual positions available at our Tradelink stores across the CBD.
What's in for you?
- This is an 8-week program with a high possibility to become a permanent
- Up to 28 hours per week
- $1,000 bonus for completing the full 8 weeks
- Professional development training each week run by the operations team
Our Branch Assistant are the best in the business, and you can be too. If you’re a real, down-to-earth person, who loves helping customers out, we’d love to talk to you.
You’ll be keen to know your stuff when it comes to our product range (but don’t worry, we’ll give you the training to build your knowledge). And you won’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done. From keeping your branch looking A1 to running the warehouse, you’ll have what it takes. Sound like you? Read on.
As a Branch Assistant, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll work with our customers to give them the help and service they need (and deserve!)
- You’ll process sales and orders, and prepare customer quotes
- You’ll maintain the branch warehouse including picking, packing and consigning orders, unloading, unpacking and wrapping stock
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
As an entry level role, we won't be needing too much from you. We are seeking motivated candidates who will be willing to learn and have a passion for customer service. This is a perfect opportunity for recent graduates that are looking to gain valuable work experience. We have the resources to train you.
At Tradelink, we believe in nurturing our employees and want to help develop your career!
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too! Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and back each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!