- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Digital@Fletchers
- Job Reference:FCB/29607
- Closing Date:08 Dec 2022
The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and have over 34 businesses across New Zealand, Australia, and the South Pacific. We are enriched by many different languages, customs, and lifestyles.
About The Role
This role will support the Business Change Lead to develop an effective Business Change Management strategy for the Customer project which is able to be adapted to cater for the various Business Units. The role will provide the Business Change Management support to all the Business Units across a Division throughout the life of the project.
This role will be an integral part of the Change Team that comprises of Communications, Change Managers, Training and Organisational Alignment and is accountable for the overall day-to-day management of the change elements of the project to ensure that change project objectives are achieved within time/budget/quality constraints, whilst managing stakeholder expectations.
- Support change management activities such as culture assessments and change management planning for specific Business Units / stakeholder groups
- Provide advice to the program on effective change management strategies, approaches and plans, and the barriers and enablers of change in Fletcher Business Units
- Participate in the design of stakeholder journey maps and change readiness assessment approach
- Provide support to the development of the Implementation Network - in terms of needs for
- Divisions / Business Units Waves (as part of broader change management / building readiness for change)
- Support undertaking change readiness assessments and associated analysis and refinement of strategies
- In Global Template phase focus on taking knowledge of Fletcher to help develop the approaches and strategies that will be effective (for the change management playbook) and then in the pilot and waves helping to build those out to be more specific and “real” for the Business Unit
- Significant experience in large scale change programmes, including leadership experience within medium to large scale, or multi-business unit environments
- Experience working as part of a business transformation programme
- Most importantly experience with ERP Implementation - SAP desirable
If you're ready for your next challenge & want to be a part of our exciting business transformation APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.