Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Human Resources
- Business Group:Construction Division
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:08 Dec 2022
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition professional to join the Fletcher Construction Talent Acquisition team, based in Auckland.
Our scale means we offer diverse, exciting careers across Aotearoa. We have the power of three major brands: Fletcher Construction, Higgins and Brian Perry Civil. You will have endless opportunities within the Fletcher family.
In this role you will partner with the business to source, pipeline and recruit top talent into our Major Projects and Head Office teams. You will lead sourcing activity, critical role talent pooling and get involved in targeted recruitment campaigns supporting the wider Fletcher Construction business.
- An experienced senior recruitment partner
- Experience with direct sourcing and talent pooling
- Experience developing sourcing plans and campaigns
- Ability to partner, coach, negotiate and and influence
- Strong stakeholder and candidate engagement skills
- Experience in the construction sector is beneficial
This role would suit an experienced recruiter from either an inhouse or agency environment.
It’s a great time to be joining! We are in growth mode and there is a lot of opportunity to do your best work, deliver results and grow your career.
What’s on offer?
- Penrose location with car parking
- Mix of working in the office and at home
- On site café for your daily coffee / tea / hot chocolate fix
- Supportive and connected TA team
- In house training programmes
Work’s a big part of our lives, but what happens outside of work is just as important. That’s why we offer industry-leading parental leave, flexible work practices, family support systems like free counselling and generous corporate discounts.
Interested? Apply Now!
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.