Loader - Day
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Feb 2023
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers and we’re very proud to be Australian Made.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Loader in our Crestmead Site.
Key focus & responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake training and multiskilling in process, product and computer knowledge
- Work to required OH&S, Quality and Productivity levels
- Operation of different mill machines
- Current Forklift Licence Is Essential
- Carry out manual handling tasks involving pushing/pulling trolleys, climbing (stepped) truck platforms, lifting and carrying product within safe working load guidelines
- Operate Forklift for long loads of product
- Operate overhead crane
- Computer operation if required
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing everyone, we all have our own story to tell
- Offering market leading benefits including 24 weeks parental leave with full pay or 52 weeks at half, Great corporate partner discounts, Learning academy Development and So much More!!
What does success at Stramit look like?
You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and influencer and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and believe in consistency and standardisation.
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!