Product Manager Masonry & Dricon
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Concrete Divisional Support
- Job Reference:CDIV/29681
- Closing Date:20 Dec 2022
At Firth we are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager with an emphasis on supporting and maintaining our existing Masonry and Dricon product portfolio’s while contributing to, and leading new product initiatives, targeting low carbon products, range expansion, circular economy and more.
This is a new role within an established BU that has recently been split to allow greater focus on key growth product categories with some game-changing initiatives in the pipeline. This also means you will have a somewhat blank product management canvas on which to make your mark.
It will be very hands-on due to the nature of a small team, therefore, being organised is important, as is the ability to deliver at pace.
- Portfolio/product life cycle management.
- Commercialisation and launch co-ordination of new products.
- Marketing strategy and support
- Messaging and value propositions
- Content for collateral and website
- Campaign planning and managing implementation.
- Industry publication content provision
- Strategic planning/Market insights
- Category analysis
- Customer journey
You will be a confident communicator that is able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, through a collaboration and engagement.
Key to the role will be your ability to combine your product management, marketing and commercial capabilities to build business growth and thrill our customers across residential, commercial and infrastructure segments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Product portfolio management experience
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Experience working with building merchants or have worked in the construction industry
- Customer centric
- Bachelor of Business/Marketing/Commerce or other relevant tertiary degree
- Market/category analysis and reporting skills
While knowledge and experience in the masonry, concrete industry or building/infrastructure industry environment is desirable, if you can demonstrate a genuine desire to understand and master the product knowledge or show technical capability from an adjacent industry, you may be considered for the role.
What you get at Firth (as part of the wider Fletcher Building family):
- Training, development, and career progression
- Employee Educational Fund access for you and dependents
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Regular Social Events
Come and join our fantastic team with a clear purpose of:
“Improving the world around us through smart thinking, simply delivered.”
If this sounds like you… APPLY NOW!