Specification Consultant- Tradelink Support Office
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:17 Dec 2022
At Tradelink, we believe in going beyond just making a sale. Our goal? To provide the best solution for every single customer and keep pace with their needs. Your role as a Specification Consultant? Helping the Tradelink community make it happen!
The Tradelink Opportunity
This newly created division has a common goal of providing an optimum level of service to the Architect and Design community on a National level. We are now seeking to appoint an Internal Specification Consultant to join us on this exciting journey.
Reporting to the National Business Manager Specification you will work from our Head Office in Banyo. This opportunity calls for a driven professional to support our Specification Representatives through the creation of product proposals for clients. The focus of this opportunity will be around increasing the use of exclusive products into projects whilst also ensuring that all products specified are ‘fit for purpose’. Sound like you? Read on!
As a Specification Consultant, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- Constructing project product proposals on behalf of the Specification Representatives
- Providing exceptional customer service support and account management to both internal and external stakeholders
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with cross functional partners
- Updating projects tracking system to record new projects and any status updates received
- Providing specification proposals and quotes in a timely, accurate and relevant manner, to maintain and grow active customers
- Executing and maintaining processes and initiatives in accordance with a documented strategy.
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
The work we do often isn’t easy, but like the rest of our people, you won’t be afraid to put in the hard yards to deliver results that matter - for our customers and the business.
This innovative and design focused division is seeking a candidate who is excited about being apart of this dynamic brand. We require a vibrant individual with outstanding attention to detail, phenomenal customer service abilities and a keen interest in the building product and design space. You will leverage off your pervious use with numerous computer systems and knowledge of the building and ideally plumbing supply space to support our specification representatives build this brand.
Above all, you’ll really care about your work and the people, and delivering results that matter.
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too, here at Tradelink. Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and protect each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- An incentive program
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an education fund enabling you to chose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way?
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!