- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Dec 2022
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for experienced Operators
Key focus & responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake training and multiskilling in process, product and computer knowledge
- Work to required OH&S, Quality and Productivity levels
- Operation of different mill machines
- Current Forklift Licence Is Desirable
- Carry out manual handling tasks involving pushing/pulling trolleys, climbing (stepped) truck platforms, lifting and carrying product within safe working load guidelines
- Operate Forklift for long loads of product
- Operate overhead crane
- Computer operation if required
What we need you to bring to our team?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator to Join our team in Erskine Park. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You have a keen eye for detail and you’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive manufacturing professional, we encourage you to apply today!