- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:IPX/29813
- Closing Date:15 Dec 2022
- Full-Time Position - Monday to Friday
- Work with an established and Longterm Team
- Great Salary Package + Super
At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure, and innovative water solutions, today and into the future. Iplex Pipelines is the largest manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We can offer you a culture where you can learn and grow in whilst doing what you do best! Iplex has a strong commitment to safety and sustainability always looking for an innovative way to further succeed.
About the Position
We currently are looking for an experienced and motivated Production Manager to join our team at Reservoir. You will be dedicated to ensuring your team is driven toward Operational Excellence. To be successful in this role you will have great communication skills and relationship-building experience. You are coming from a solid Production Management background and have experience in maintaining manufacturing labour costs against a considered and transparent forecast, and track profit improvement initiative commitments for the Manufacturing team.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience managing a manufacturing business
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering or Trade Certificate
- Understanding of the PVC & Plastics Industry highly regarded
- Strong skills in Quality Assurance Procedures
- Ability to forward plan, forecast and problem-solve issues
- Sound operational and tactical planning experience
- Understand how to lead experienced teams
- Understanding of scheduling & rostering across 24/7 operating business
- Sound knowledge of driving safety in the business
- Confident in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
More About You
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy working in a hands-on environment
- Understands the importance of driving a positive culture
- Appreciates diversity and inclusion
- Excellent Influencing skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop your team
- Decisive, quick thinker with attention to detail
Perks for Joining our Team at Iplex
- Monday to Friday roster
- Enjoy ALL Fletcher Building discounts and rewards across all brands
- 26 weeks of PAID parental leave
- Work for a business that cares for you and your family!
- Iplex is proud to have a huge focus on safety and sustainability
- Ongoing training and further development
- Annual Salary reviews!
Join our amazing team at Reservoir! Make Iplex your choice of employer today.