National Asset Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:23 Dec 2022
We are looking for a National Asset Manager to join the Higgins team.
Located at any of our branch locations throughout New Zealand you will develop asset management capability both internally and through prosperous partnerships. You will increase client confidence and improve reputation.
This is a chance to provide true value from smarter asset management solutions, strengthen our asset management offering to the local authority market and implement asset management/maintenance delivery contract models that deliver better outcomes for all.
This newly created role is ready for you to grab and make your own. Come and join the team - you will be growing your career and strengthening our asset management portfolio.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Qualification in Engineering, Business Management or similar.
- Minimum of 10 years Asset Management experience
- RAMM system and dTIMS modelling experience
- A practical-minded hands-on approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A passion for technology with an innovation focus
- Commercially focussed balanced by best for asset approach
- Ability to travel throughout New Zealand
- Ideally you will have experience in successfully delivering modern forms of contract in a maintenance and/or asset management environment
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check - you’ll need to be fit for work!
Building better roads for safer journeys - He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.