Fixed Term Customer Service Team Leader
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:CSP/29911
- Closing Date:11 Feb 2023
Fletcher Steel is New Zealand's leading importer, distributor and processor of steel representing Fletcher Building's CSP and Pacific Coil coaters brands, Easysteel, Fletcher Reinforcing, Fletcher Steel and Wire, Dimond Roofing and Dimond Structural. We are the strength at the heart of New Zealand's buildings and infrastructure.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We position the customer at the centre of our thinking, creating solutions that add value and allow them to grow their business, while also growing the success of Fletcher Steel and the wider Fletcher Building group. This is a critical role within our CSP Business, providing maternity cover for 12 months, where you will be providing a high level of confidence and service to our customers. Based in Onehunga, with an early start (and early finish!!), main duties will include:
• Leadership of a high-performing customer service team.
• Developing solid relationships and ensuring customers are kept upto date with realistic expectations
• Regularly reviewing customer feedback and delivering improvement measures and solutions
• Ensuring the CSR team takes full ownership for all customer issues and resolutions
• Supporting the sales team in identifying projects in Salesforce
• Providing product training to your team to ensure they are upskilled
• Building a positive customer service culture, with development and growth of staff within your team
This is an exciting time to join our Business, where you will be working with great people in a pivotal role where you’ll need to stay on top of your game! As well as an ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment you will have:
• Your may currently be a senior CSR looking for the next step in your career leading a team. Or have a Leadership background with the ability to grow and motivate your team to future successes. Either way, a strong customer service background is paramount
• Attention to detail and an ability to act with urgency
• Proven experience building and managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience managing leads/opportunities within a CRM system
• Be flexible to changing demands and circumstances, open to new ideas and able to communicate solutions
As part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, you will be able to leverage experience and relationships from across our organisation and achieve success for yourself and our company. Future growth can come in all forms, anywhere in NZ, as you will be part of a large organisation with a lot of opportunities for the right person. You will also enjoy a family-orientated environment with a lot of emphasis on family gatherings, diversity and fun.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.