Sales & Service Co-ordinator / Yardperson (Alexandra)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/29932
- Closing Date:16 Feb 2023
Humes is a leading pipeline systems supplier to New Zealand's infrastructure and rural market. Right now, ours is an exciting industry to be in. We are a dominant player and have a great reputation and nationally provided support. And we are proud to be part of the Fletcher Building group of companies.
On offer is the exciting opportunity to join our friendly Alexandra trade centre. If you enjoy physical work, the outdoors and have forklift experience or the desire to learn, this role might be perfect for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing great customer service and interacting with our customers
- Loading and unloading products – forklift operation
- Co-ordinating deliveries, processing and dispatching
- Stock Control, replenishing shelves
What We Offer:
• Great benefits package, including: Investment in personal development and training
• Employee Education Fund (EEF) which supports individual studies and their families
• A wide range of discounts on products and services
• A variety of health, wellbeing, safety and family programs
The position is full time, minimum 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, so your weekends are free! The role would suit someone that enjoys manual labour and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty! You must be customer service focused, physically fit and comfortable lifting objects up to 25 kgs in weight. If you are hardworking and determined, you will be well rewarded with the kind of career pathways and vast array of incentives that only being part of the Fletcher Building Group can offer. Come and join our kiwi success story and apply online today!
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand, and able to pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug and criminal check.