Sales & Service Co-ordinator / Yardperson (Alexandra)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/29932
- Closing Date:16 Jun 2023
Our Alexandra team is on the lookout for the next customer service star to join our Humes whanau!
If you enjoy physical work, the outdoors and have forklift experience or the desire to learn, this role might be perfect for you!
With that in mind we want to share what we can offer you when you work with us.
- Salary banding from $50k per annum
- Monday to Friday – 40 hours
- Range of staff discounts – Les Mills, PlaceMakers, Southern Cross, OPSM, Mobil + more
- Employee Education Fund – Available to all permanent employees & your immediate whanau
- Market leading Parental Leave Policy that will make it easier to our employees to become parents while working at Humes.
In this role, you will be:
Providing great customer service and interacting with our customers as well as working alongside our account managers on project specific jobs. Daily duties require forklift operation - loading and unloading products. You must be physically fit and comfortable with lifting weight up to 25kgs. You may also be required to carry out general administrative and stock room tasks such as replenishing shelves, coordinating deliveries, processing and dispatching etc.
We want you to enjoy your job and go home safely to your family at the end of every workday, so you’ll be Health and Safety focused.
Research shows that females and minority groups don’t apply for roles unless they match 100% the job description.
We are proud of your diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger. We welcome your individuality and encourage you to bring your true self to work, so if this role is of interest but you feel you don’t fit it, we would still love you to apply.