Area Sales Manager- Tradelink Mitchell
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:25 Dec 2022
The Tradelink Opportunity
There’s never been a better time to join us as an Area Sales Manager - with a clear vision and strategy in place, we’re making great progress.
Bringing a level of energy and resilience to your role, you’ll roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. As part of the driving force behind the regional sales revenue, you’ll work with our current and future customers, building relationships and helping find solutions. Sound like you? Read on!
As an Area Sales Manager, here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- You’ll drive growth for the business, using your sharp business mind and real, get-the-job-done approach.
- You’ll create and execute sales plans and channel your sales know-how to connect with and create new leading customers and identify new market opportunities.
- You’ll champion service delivery by building true partnerships and always looking for solutions. But you’ll also raise the bar, seeking out new and better ways to exceed our customers' expectations.
- You’ll work with the branches and our people, helping each other out because we know we’re better together.
Ready for the challenge? Here’s what you’ll need.
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment and managing sales-related administration procedures.
- An understanding of leading and meeting occupational health & safety requirements and building a safety-first culture.
- To be a team player: hard-working, approachable and ready to get the job done!!
- A valid driver’s licence.
Why Tradelink? Real People, Always.
We’re a well-respected Australian brand built on real, hard-working people. There are so many stories of Tradelink people doing great work and progressing in the business - either stepping up, moving across or growing right where they are. And you can do that too, here at Tradelink. Here’s why our people love working at Tradelink:
- It’s the people - they’re the best in the business, but they’ve never forgotten what the word ‘team’ means.
- It’s the relationships - people who understand true partnership; they help and protect each other because they know we’re better together.
- It’s the opportunity - with branches across the country and a support office that’s invested and evolving, the opportunities are endless.
- And we love the challenge - Tradelink people have the guts and heart to be bold. And we hope you will too. Because here your successes will be seen and you’ll feel every win.
On top of that, we offer some great benefits for you:
- A company car and incentive program to recognise your performance
- A parental leave scheme with 26 weeks of full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks full pay for secondary carers
- Access to employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- Great discounts including travel, banking, optical, health insurance and of course massive savings on any Tradelink with Fletcher Building products
- Access to a company share scheme with free award shares to grow your financial future
- Leadership development opportunities including formal programs, coaching, mentoring and an employee education fund enabling you to choose your own career development options
Ready to put your hand up and make your career happen, the Tradelink way? APPLY NOW!