Senior Credit Administrator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:02 Feb 2023
PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. Part of New Zealand’s largest listed company, Fletcher Building, we employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
About the role
We are looking for an individual that will be instrumental in providing administrative support across a complex multi-site environment dealing with varied and sometimes complex scenarios and customers. You will be providing full credit management service to PlaceMakers branches.
The successful candidate will need to build strong relationships and pride themselves in providing exceptional service and advice to both branches and our customers. This role is an excellent opportunity to work within a high performing credit management team supporting the PlaceMakers group. This role is a permanent role that is in our head office in Penrose.
What's in it for you?
- Annual Salary Review & genuine opportunities for career progression & development
- Competitive salary
- Staff Benefits + Car park and Discounts
What we’re looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Independent, proactive, and inclusive working style
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with solutions
- Excellent time management and able to prioritise workload
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ indefinitely.
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.