- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:11 Feb 2023
Our Australian Made Story
You know you’ve found the right place when you feel like you belong. Where you mix with people with shared values and drive. Whose energy sparks your own, and where you feel like you’re part of something great.
That’s what you’ll find at Laminex. We’ve been Australia’s leading manufacturer of decorative surfaces for over 85 years. From humble beginnings in a tin shed in Melbourne, we now service all of Australia with manufacturing, distribution and sales hubs around the country – and we’re continuing to grow.
But who are we? We’re a team of high performers. We believe in camaraderie and creativity. In continuous learning, and embracing change. In balancing work with wellbeing. And achieving personal goals just as much as professional goals.
You may not find ping pong tables or poker here… but we know you’ll find somewhere you belong.
Ready to take the next step in your career?… read on. You could find your future at Laminex.
Where your story begins
We are excited to announce that due to internal promotion, we have a great opportunity for a keen and passionate person who would love to build their career with Laminex.
Servicing our SEQ region, you will be accountable for the sale & support of the Laminex offer to a designated group of customers, within a geographic area or channel, to ensure sales and new account development objectives are achieved in line with targets.
This role will focus on:
- Promote the Environmental, Health and Safety culture within the organisation.
- Managing existing customer base while developing new sales opportunities across the Transactional customer space for Laminex;
- Maximizing opportunities by effectively planning; scheduling and managing coverage for call ratios and effective time management.
- Working alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients.
- Deliver on revenue, margin, and new customer acquisition & growth targets through the specification of our products across the commercial sector
- Provide Laminex product & brand expertise and education, and the ability to adapt our offering to the differing needs & drivers of individual stakeholder businesses.
- Effective communication & activity around New Product Development (NPD) launches and any relevant insights or trends.
The role you will play
If you are motivated, have a strong desire to learn, and have a keen attitude, you might be the perfect person for our team. We understand that you may not tick all the boxes, but training will be provided and we're looking forward to seeing how far you can go in your role.
You will ideally have:
- Enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills to bring to this position coupled with the ability to prioritise customer needs and value manage projects throughout the end-to-end sales process.
- The ability to think strategically and can look for growth opportunities.
- The ability to build rapport and relationships.
- A team player attitude.
- Computer Skills- Using computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, salesforce.com and PowerPoint to enter data, process, and present information
Are you ready to join the team and make a difference?